1. You will feel better physically. Just as exercise makes your body feel good, looking after your skin makes you feel great! People will notice, they will ask if you’ve been on vacation. You will feel the difference.
2. You will have more self-confidence. Regular exercise and skin maintenance teaches you to care about yourself, something we often forget to do. Your new youthful appearance along with a little “self-love” gives you a powerful boost.
3. Your relationships will improve. There’s an old saying, “Women like with their ears and men like with their eyes”. Nothing is more attractive than youthfulness. If your eyes are beautiful, your lips are plump and your skin is glowing, the men in in your life will notice!
4. Competition is fierce. It’s a jungle out there, a cosmopolitan jungle. Did you know that women of European descent show signs of aging 10 years earlier than Asian women? Learning about new Technologies, prevention and maintenance will pay dividends.
5. Spend on appearance to sell experience. Mature people offer business and the economy skills that are hard to find. In business packaging is very important, rightly or wrongly people do judge a book by its cover. Go the extra mile with your appearance, if you look great, your age is irrelevant.
6. When dieting facial fat is an exception. Ironically, loosing weight from the face can make you look gaunt and older. A touch of filler can offer excellent results.
7. Protect yourself from sun. Living in the 21st century requires extra vigilant sun protection both from UVA and UVB. The ozone layer that protects us from UV radiation is much thinner than it was in 80’s.
8. Save money on treatment that works. You will get better results and save money if you educate yourself. Rejuvenation methods are very specific to your genetic origin and skin type. You are unique and your beauty and skin care must be tailored to your EXACT needs. This requires medical expertise, technology and experience.
9. It’s never too late. Don’t be defeated by the mirror and your own insecurities. The technology has made amazing advances recently, be the best that you can be, you’re worth it.
10. Long term relationship. Life brings change but we want to cut out the drama. You are an ongoing work in progress, you need advice on prevention, repair and routine maintenance. What works, what’s new, what’s good for your specific needs? You need a long term relationship with a modern medical clinic.